JONATHAN V. BARG
Jonathan Barg's practice involves a diverse array of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, leasing, financing, condominium development, property management, construction, title matters, joint ventures, and entity formations. He represents real estate developers and investors with respect to retail, industrial, office, residential, and mixed-use properties. He has significant experience with the development of long-term care facilities.
Jonathan also represents a variety of retail, service, and technology businesses with corporate and general business matters, including asset and stock sales, mergers, shareholder agreements, financing transactions, employment agreements, and operational matters.
Jonathan frequently provides pro bono representation to non-profit organizations.
In his spare time, Jonathan enjoys tennis, cycling, and hiking.
- Oregon State Bar (Real Estate and Land Use Section)
- American Bar Association (Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)
- University of Southern California (J.D. and M.B.A., 1985)
- Claremont McKenna College (B.A., cum laude with Political Science Department Honors, 1981)
- Institute of European Studies, London School of Economics (1980)
- Jonathan has been selected for inclusion in the Chambers and Partners USA Guide as one of Oregon’s top real estate attorneys.
- Board of Directors, Oregon Jewish Community Foundation (2012-2017)
- Board of Directors, Congregation Beth Israel (2013-2015)